Running a Business in Enfield?
Get FREE Help and Support
to Save Money and Win More Business by
Access specialist advice, seminars and networking opportunities
Find out how you can:
Save money - Improve your energy efficiency - Reduce your energy consumption - Become more resource efficient - Reduce your environmental impact - Access green initiatives, including grants.
Through the forum businesses can access:
- One to one advice with a specialist Environmental Management Business Adviser
- 4 Forum seminars held between February and July 2017 including:
- 24th March: Achieve Zero Waste to Landfill. Seminar including a tour of London Waste’s EcoPark
- 8th May: Greening Your Supply Chains
- 28th June: Cost Savings Through Resource Efficiency seminar with a tour of Forty Hall Community Vineyard
- 5th July: Accessing Green Funding with the Carbon Trust Green Business Fund
- Limited FREE membership to the Forum
- Networking with stakeholders across Enfield (and wider)
For more details and to register call 020 8443 5457 or email email@example.com
The Green Sector Business Forum is part of the North London Chamber of Commerce and Enterprise and is open to any business located in the London borough of Enfield with fewer than 250 employees (you don’t have to be a Chamber member to join the Forum!)
Eligible businesses can apply to access 3 hours’ worth of one to one advice with a specialist Environmental Management Business Adviser and will be invited to attend 4 Forum workshops with presentations on green topics followed by networking sessions. The Forums will be held between February and July 2017 at various locations in Enfield.