Free and Exclusive Employment Law and Health & Safety Event
SAVE THE DATE!
We would like you to join us and other local business leaders at our free and exclusive employment law and health & safety event:
Wednesday 5th September 2018, 9:30am – 12:45pm
Venue: BW Plus Grims Dyke Hotel, Old Reading, Harrow Weald, HA3 6SH
The purpose of this unmissable event is simple… to provide you with the knowledge and advice to resolve any employee issue. This is now more important than ever as on the 26th July 2017, the Supreme Court decided that employment tribunal fees were unlawful.
This means employees can now take you to court for no charge and a surge in tribunal claims is expected.
In exchange for a small investment of your time, the expert speaker will demonstrate a number of our award winning methods which help improve the way you run your business.
From attending you will:
- Learn the big mistakes most local businesses have in their contracts of employment
- Improve your understanding of employment law
- Gain structured advice about your health & safety responsibilities
- Discover how to get the most out of your employees
- Decrease lateness and absenteeism, especially over the cold and flu season
- Be fully prepared for the expected surge in employment tribunal claims
- Leave with the knowledge and advice to resolve any employee issue
Our experienced keynote speaker will guide you through all difficult rule changes and offer help on how best you can grow your business. Plus, there’s a complimentary lunch for all guests as well as time to catch up and share knowledge with your fellow top local employers.
It’s your chance to invest three hours of your day to get more than a year’s worth of concrete, actionable and valuable advice to benefit your business.
MORE INFORMATION TO FOLLOW…
|Event:||Free and Exclusive Employment Law and Health & Safety Event|